The kl bazaar’s terms and conditions.
1) Every vendor is meant to bring their own:
• Table cloth & decor items
• As many racks as you can fit at your given space
2) Every booth must be kept clean during and after the event. No messy food are advised to be brought to premises.
3) Every booth is entitled to an approx spacious 7ft x 6ft space.
4) Every booth is provided with a 3ft x 3ft table & two chairs.
5) Bathrooms are nearby trading place.
6) Drop off points are provided as shown in the floor plan attached.
7) Once payment has been made, no refunds are allowed regardless of back outs.
8) Once a booth number have been chosen, no changes are allowed.
9) Organisers are not responsible for any damage/loss of items and belongings.
10) rental fees are inclusive of intense advertisements of a
• 4000 piece flyer distribution around
nearby universities and colleges,
shopping malls, like, curve, one utama etc,
• facebook and e-mail distributions for weeks.
• Buntings and signages around sohokl.
• Vendors are also advised to spread through word-of-mouth and attaching the kl bazaar’s official flyer to your blog/fb.
1) we understand the importance of human traffic at our event, hence, we will do our very best in assuring that through advertisements around sohokl weeks before the event is on.
2) we would kindly appreciate cleanliness, safety, and security throughout the event.
3) We would be around, to attend to you, at any point of time during the event. Just search for Valerie (012-5571992) and Chris (012-2128057). We would be in our personal “crew” shirts.
TIME: 11AM – 9PM
DATE: SATURDAY, 5TH MARCH 2011
WHERE: NORTH & SOUTH ATRIUM, SOHOKL,
SOLARIS MONT KIARA
TIME ALLOCATED FOR SET-UP : 10AM UNTIL 11AM
TIME ALLOCATED FOR PACK-UP: UNTIL 7PM
EACH BOOTH IS rm100 per every 7ft x 6ft space.
Name of Business:
Person of contact:
Description of items:
Booth number requested:
**All payments are to be made via maybank.
Once payment has been made, please text Valerie and printscreen your proof of payment & details above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your kind co-operation is deeply appreciated.
Hope to see you guys there!